Sunday, October 25, 2009

a half demon's demon's payment a dante oneshot

okay this is for my friend neko)

Stepping out the door you let out a sigh, this has been the twentieth place you have look for a job, no were in this town was willing to hire someone of your talents. You had been an demon slayer, but because of the times there wasn't many demons around who needed slaying. Walking down the street more you came across a place named devil my cry, looking it over you decided it was probably the best bet for getting a job.


Walking inside you looked around, it was a mess there was pizza boxes just laying around and empty dirty dishes everywhere. Suddenly the phone on the desk started ringing and a white haired man came out from the back and answered it while holding up a finger to you. Standing there you watched him right down a few notes then hang up and look towards you asking, "so what can I do for ya? "Blushing some you replied, "well um I'm actually here to see if you needed the help of a demon slayer.""nope sorry babe, but that's actually my job in this town, no ones gonna higher ya, hell I rarely get any jobs. "Sighing you bowed, "alright then, thank you for your time." turning you headed for the door only to have the man grab a hold of your arm. "hey you don't need to leave so fast actually you could help me, see the job I just got seems like it's going to be a hassle, it's at the bar a few blocks down and well, it's gonna require a women’s touch, and as you see I'm not really.....equipped for it."
Blushing more you turned back towards him, "what exactly do you need me to do?"
"just go in there and talk to a guy named Remy LeBeau (lol yeah I know I have to XD), he's our target but he don't talk to guys, in fact he will blow their head off......literally."
"O......kay, well I'll head that way now then but you'll have to pay up afterwards."
"Oh I'll pay ya back" he mumbled following you out the door.

It didn’t take long to get to the bar, and it was already getting late so it was thankfully open. Stepping inside you headed over to the counter and took a seat and ordered a drink. While waiting a man in his twenties came up and sat down next to you, "what's a fine lady like you doin in a place like this?"
Looking at him you just faked a smile, "I’m actually here to meet someone, see my friends told me about this really hot guy, I think his name was Remy or something."
"Well your in luck that happens to be my name cheri, and what might yours be?"
"My name....... I don't really have one anymore." You replayed watching for what he'd do next.
"Ah well then I'll just call you angel." He stated, smiling while placing an arm around you.
"Angel, I like it." You smiled back, and took a sip of your drink that had finally arrived.
"So Angel, why not you and me blow this stand and go somewhere a little more, fun?"
"Depends you gonna play nice?"
"Oh I’ll play real nice." He smirked.
Getting up you finished off your drink and headed out with him, keeping an eye out for the man from devil may cry. As the two of you walked you had slipped your weapon out of you shirt sleeve and kept it close. Seeing him turn into an ally you followed thinking now would be a perfect time to finish him off. Keeping a close eye on him you went into the ally, "Gambit what are we doing back here?""Nothing to fear I said we'd have fun," he stated and grabbed you pushing you into the wall.
Figuring you weren't going to get him just yet you pulled him close and smiled, "Well big boy lets have some fun," with that you pulled him to you and kisses him while wrapping your arms around his neck. Feeling him kiss back you found your opening, lifting the dagger up you aimed straight for where his heart was and attacked stabbing him and causing him to howl in pain. "Oh did I forget to mention I'm here to kill you, demon" you state smiling as you watch him slowly die. Stepping towards him you leaned down and checked to make sure he was truly dead, seeing that he didn’t so much as twitch you let out a sigh. Getting up you dusted yourself off some, “that was an easy kill,” you muttered and headed for Devil May Cry to get your pay.

Walking back into Devil May Cry you found the place completely cleaned up. Whistling you headed straight for the back room figuring that would be where you would find the guy. Stepping into the back you looked around wide eyed to see candles light everywhere, “must have lost electricity or something.” you mumble and continue heading back.

Finally reaching the door you figured was his back office you knocked and waited a few minute. Hearing no sign of him answering you decided to just go in. Soon as you entered you quickly regretted it, you had walked in on the guy sleeping necked. Turning to leave you heard him mumble in his sleep. “Gotta find him, gotta beat him…..”
Walking over you leant over the bed to hear him better but then was suddenly grabbed and pulled into his arms like a teddy bear. Blushing you tried to pull away but finally gave up since his grip was to tight on you.

2 hours later

Laying on the bed you were still being held by a sleeping man you now knew as Dante, you had found his id on the nightstand next to the bed and just barley grabbed a hold of it. You had learned a little about him to from his sleep talk, like that he had started Devil May Cry to help gain information on his twin brother Vergil, the two of them had gone separate ways and Dante wanted to find him again, after all he had to pay him back for stabbing him threw the gut.

Rolling over some you heard him grunt in his sleep, sighing you decided just to stay still, that was until you felt him finally let you go. Jumping up you stretched and whispered “victory!”. Before you could leave though you heard him sitting up and blushed. Tiptoeing towards the door you tried to sneak out before he could catch you but once again luck got the worse of you, “hey babe couldn’t wait to come back and get you pay could ya lol, why not come back into bed?”
Cursing under your breath you kept from looking at him and calmly asked, “what makes you think I was ever in bed with you?”“I can smell your perfume on my pillow,” he replied.
You could tell at this point the had a smirk on his face, but didn’t want to turn back around to see for sure.

With out you realizing it he had made his way over to you and wrapped his arms around you from behind, “by the way my names Dante what’s yours?”
“I already know your name and mines Angel.”
“I like that, the angel and the demon together, soooo should I go ahead and give you your pay? Or do you no longer want it?”
“Depends what is it?” You questions almost afraid of what he’d say.
Hearing him laugh he pulled you closer to him, “well since you did have to suffer with that Remy guy I figured you’d like to have some real fun.”
Blushing even more you stuttered, “tha….that was nothing I’ve had far worse.”
“Weeellll if you don’t want to I guess I’ll just have to let you leave with out any form of payment, after all I wasn’t paid for that job with cash just information on some certain things.”
“If you really want to thank me you could start by apologizing, I was only in your bed cause you grabbed a hold of me in your sleep.”
“Oh then I wasn’t sleepin I grabbed you on purpose,” he stated smirking even more.
Going beet red you stutter, “you did that on….purpose!”
“Yeap,” was all he said while slowly moving you back towards his bed.
Letting out a sigh you gave in, after all you did think he was hot, plus the two hours of laying with him did give you a chance to learn about him. “fine but you need to be safe I’m not getting pregnant with twins like your dad.” you stated and watch as he stood there dumbfounded, “not my fault you talk about your past in your sleep.”
Waving it off he just smiled again, “yeah I already got that covered babe.”
Blushing more you sat down on his bed as he slowly laid you back and began kissing your neck while pulling off your cloths while kissing down lower and lower. Moaning lightly you run your hands through his hair as he kisses down your stomach and takes off the rest of your clothing, and kisses down lower. Once again blushing you let out a light moan as he ran his tongue over you and started kissing and sucking on you.
Moaning louder you pulled on his hair lightly. Smirking he came back up and kisses you while pushing two fingers into you and moving them around slowly. Letting out a light groan you moved with his fingers as he slowly kissed his way down again slowly to your chest. Making a small circle with his tongue he teased your chest earning another louder moan from you. Pulling his finger out of you he looked into your eyes and seen that you were now pouting, moving some he pushed your legs apart and centered himself. Kissing you again he pushed into you quickly so that he wouldn’t hurt you to much.
Kissing back you moved with him slowly and kisses along his neck searching for his soft spot. Hearing him moan you started sucking and lightly biting at one spot, earning another louder moan out of him. Speeding up he caused you to gasp as he went in even deeper to you. Digging your nails into his back you kept moaning out his name as he continued to go into you faster with each thrust. Feeling a tightness in the pit of your stomach you pulled him down closer and moves with him faster. Hearing him let out a grunt you realized that he to was reaching his limit and decided to go faster. Thrusting in one last time he came with you and fell back down and rolled over onto the bed. Letting out a sigh you moved over and laid your head against his chest as he wrapped an arm around your waist holding you close to him. Smiling you looked up at him and stated, “you know I think that’s the best payment I’ve ever gotten out of someone, how about we make this a permanent partnership?”
“You know babe I actually love the sound of that.” He smirked kissing you again and held you closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment