Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a kakashi hatike oneshot (if i spelled that wrong get over it Xl)

(okay this is for my sister so if it don't make sense to any of you then to bad this is hers so XP XP XP XP)

Walking threw the woods of konaha you let out a sigh, it's been months since you moved into your new home with your life mate Kakashi. It hasn't been to long but all he seemed to do was go out on mission after mission leaving you home alone to clean and work on your garden. You couldn't stand it; it was all ways to quiet.

Heading inside you went into the shower and washed off the dirt from the garden, you had help with it from your sisters group. She was the temporary leader of the Akatsuki and she had told you if you ever needed anything just come by she'd make sure the guys were to busy to bother anyone. Stepping out of the shower you wrapped a towel around you and started brushing your waist length dark brown hair, and pulled it up into a loose ponytail.

Not caring if you weren't dressed yet you walked into the room searching for something to wear, walking over to the closet you sifted threw your cloths looking for the perfect outfit. Feeling two arms wrap around your waist you blushed like crazy only to hear, "you don't need to dress you look perfect just like this my little kitten."
Turning you blushed even more to see Kakashi with out his face mask, it was rare but when he had it off you all ways felt like attacking him and taking him right there. Seeing him smirk you quickly shook off the thought knowing he had heard it.
"oh you do now do you," he laughed and bent down calming you lips in a fiery kiss.

Kissing him back you were led over to the bed were he layed you down still kissing you. "You know that you can all ways 'attack' me any time right little kitten?"
"I wish you would stop calling me that all ready." You pouted and pushed him away some.
"Hmmm but I thought you loved that nickname?"
"Well i don't." You laughed and stuck out your tongue.
"Well then I guess I'll just have to keep calling you it now won't I." He laughed and scratched your cat ears.
"S....stop that!"
"Nope don't think I will." He smirked and kissed you once again while slowly pulling off his own cloths.
Pulling away from the kiss you realized that you no longer had your towel around you and that he was laying on you necked.
"Kakashi?!"
"Is something wrong?"
"N...no it's just...."
"Don't worry I just wanted to make us even if you don't want to do anything we won't."
"Baka can't you smell anything?"
"lol I can smell your heat yes but I don't want to take advantage...." before he could finish you kissed him deeply and moved your hips against him causing him to moan.
With out realizing it he had entered you causing you to moan with him. Moving your hips you keeped speed with him and started to kiss along his neck while he leaned down and claimed your breasts with his own mouth.
Letting out another moan you wrapped your legs around his waist making him go into your deeper and at the same time he speed up causing you to moan louder.
"Oh kakashi, I love you so much."
"And I love you to my little kitten."
Moaning again you felt him push in one last time and cum. Laying back you let out a sigh cumming with him and moaned out his name, "oh kakashi."

Laying down next to you he pulled you into his arms while you moved closer and rested your head on his chest purring. Before you drifted off to sleep you heard him ask you, "why don't we start a family?"
"really but what about all the missions you have?"
"I'll talk to the hokage tomorrow and get time off, she'll understand, after all I've been working to much as it is."
Kissing him once again you purred, "I'd love that my kakashi."

(okay this one's not that long but if you have complaints about it take it up with someone else cause now my hands burn Xl you better have enjoyed it baka!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment