Thursday, January 8, 2009

deathless love sephiroth/kadaj love story p.12

re: Not being able to resist it you leaned forward and kissed him, and he returned it. Feeling him lead you to your room you sighed and went with him. XD Me: just for you narn since I never made your other lemon!!Steping into the room you were lead over to the bed as he continued to kiss you deeply. Feeling him like your lips you parted them and allowed his tounge to enter and explore your mouth. With out relizing it you pulled down the zipper on his suit (I have made a decleration he's wearing a body suit, i've said it there for it's right!) and then pushed it down and off him, while he slowly pulled off your own cloths.Letting out a shiver you pulled him close and let out a moan as he sliped into you at the same time.......... Me:good just stay silent! Narn: *drooling*Moving with him you let out another moan and mumbled his name. As he kissed your neck he began to grab ahold of your breast and groan your name, you could tell you both were reaching your end and so you let it come and screamed his name.Collapsing onto the bed you let him roll over and lay on the bed next to you. Pulling you to him he smilled and kissed your forhead, "I love you Faye, even if you are supposed to be my niece I don't care, I'll never see you as that, instead I want you to be my wife.""Kadaj, of course, I love you to."Cuddling closer you let out a yawn and started drifting off to sleep in his arms.there you go, not that long but I have 2 other ones to make still but I hope you enjoyed it and here is a pic just for this chappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment