Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cloud Oneshot and lemon

Here is the first of the two oneshots that have been requested I hope you all enjoy it ^_^Sitting in Seventh Heaven you let out a sigh. It had been raining for the last 6 days and you were getting sick of it. You wanted to get out of here and go for a ride on Clouds bike even if he hated when you 'borrowed' it. Leaning over the counter you heard the door open and looked back to see your best friend coming in and waved, "heya still raining cat's and dogs out there Akito?""Yeah but it's slowing down, any way have you been here this whole time Yuri?""Yeap can't go any where with this rain plus my bike is in the shop.""Still? Why not just pay Cloud to fix it for you?""Because he would be to busy and it would set outside for months on end.""True so where is he any way?""No idea where he is he asked me to wait for him to get back because he wanted to talk to me about something, but he wouldn't say what.""I bet he's going to tell you he loves you.""Cloud only loves....." but you couldn't finish because you felt someones eyes on your back, turning you seen it was none other then Cloud Striff, the man you were talking about.Running over to him you smaked him and questioned, "What took you I've been waiting?!""I had to go all the way to Neiblahim, sorry it took so long, now I need to talk to you in private." He mubbled and grabed your wrist pulling you towards his room. Soon as you were in he shut and locked the door. Raising your eye brow you gave him a questioning look as he walked over and put his hand on your sholder. "Yuri I've been meaning to tell you, I've been in love with you since the day you walked into the bar with your brother Vincent.""W...what?! You can't be serious!""I am please just give me a chance to proove it.""Fine since it's been raining and I've been here waiting I want a ride on your bike.""done."Later that dayLaughing you followed Cloud inside and out of the rain."So do you believe me now Yuri that I like you?""I don't know a bike ride don't realy say that you love someone.""Then how about this?" Cloud stated pressing you against his bedroom wall and kissed you deeply.Gasping you tried to resist but gave in in the end, you had allready knew deep down that you were in love with Cloud you just never wanted to admit it. Feeling him pullaway you quickly kissed him back. Suddenly he picked you up and went over to the bed still kissing you. Laying you down he sat down on your stomach and layed you back. Pulling him closer you made the kiss into a french kiss as you felt his arms running downyou side and up your skirt.Pulling away you looked at him wide eyed, "are you sure about this Cloud.""I'm sure if your sure.""A...Allright." you said kissing him once more.Slowly he went back to pulling your underwear away from you.Lemon starting!!!!! Skip here if you don't want to read it!Lifting up you gave him room to pull them away and then watched as he got up and pulled off his own cloths. Coming back over he layed down ontop of you and started to rub his hands against your chest. Blushing you asked, "Is this your first time?""yeah I'm guessing it's your's to.""yeah I'm kinda nerves.""Well I'll be carful I promise." He replied and positioned himself to enter. As soon as you gave a nod he quickly pushed into you and began to move in and out. Moaning you pulled him closer and moved along with him.What seemed like only minutes later you felled like you where going to scream his name but resisted as you both climaxed. Rolling over Cloud pulled out of you and layed down next to you on the bed.Lemon end!!! That means it's safe to read now!Moving close to him you smiled and cuddled up to him and drifted off, but not before hearing him say those oh so wounderful words, "I love you Yuri Valentine.""I love you to Cloud Striff."

6 comments:

  1. shit. complete utter shit. even my p3dofil3 uncle with aids and assburgers can write better than this and he's a nigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bit harsh don't ya think?
      I think it was pretty good, but it could be improved by some. And I don't think it make a difference if you're normal or have and aids and stuff like your 'p3dofil3' uncle to write good or not.
      So just chill, dude.
      And racist much? It also doesn't matter whatever freakin race you are.

      Delete
    2. thank you InsaneMimi for standing up to this loser troll people like them just love trying to get under peoples skin honestly i agree i could improve on this but it was one of my earliest done ones back when i was in high school and knew very very little about sex honestly i still know very little but still will try m damndest on my lemons for other people

      Delete
  2. I think that it was pretty good but just a little to short for the lemon part (Yes i'm a perv ) and I love Final Fantasy ! so good luck !
    <3 ORANGINA POWER <3
    by KawaiiMaï-Chan (my username)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that they're could be some improvements, especially on spelling and grammar. Also, I think that putting the story into paragraphs can make the one-shot more easy to read.

    That's all I can think of at this moment. But it was a good short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, there should be paragraphs to make the one-shot more easier to read. I also agree that the lemon part was just a little too short for a lemon one-shot (yes i'm also a perv). Besides all that, it was good. :)

    ReplyDelete